Sunday 23 September 2018

Hey God, some Buddhi Plz

Me :-  Hey God, give me some Buddhi.

God :- Sorry, it's out of stock.

Me :- when are you going to restock it ??

God :- Can't say, actually I have to enquire with the staff of Devi Saraswati. She has strickened the supply.

Me :- Why !!!!

God :- Misuse or No use at all. ( Giggles).

Me :- but I urgently need some buddhi. Please do something, you are God. You can.

God :- ummm, let me see, what best I can do. Actually, there are many dues and pendencies from your side.

Me :- such as ??

God :- well, the bag of buddhi, I gave you intially was enough for a lifetime but, you wasted it like anything. Then few years back, you asked for some extra buddhi, which was granted and now you asking for more...

Me :-  So what, buddhi is an essential item. I need it. Give me.

God :- Sorry, it is out of stock. You have to wait and give a detail application of the reason of requirements.  And be in queue. Then we will think !!!!

Me :- I need it now. Now. Now.

God :- It is out of stock. Angels, please manage the queue.

Me :- mine is  an urgent case.

God :- first provide the detail utilisation of the buddhi, you were given earlier.

Me :- No joking please. I really need some buddhi.

God :- Be in queue. NEXT.

No comments: