Wednesday 7 November 2012

That wasn't ...

That wasn't Love .... You know this.

That wasn't Love, when you said that "I Love You". 

That wasn't Love, when you said that "I want to be with You only".

That wasn't Love, when you said that "I want to spend My whole Life with You". 

That wasn't Love, when you said all those sweet words to me ... You know this.. don't You? 

That wasn't Love, when you said that "I will always be with You.. I always want to be with you.."

That wasn't Love, when you said that "You got to Believe Me..."

What Kind of Love it was, when You don't wanted to Know ME but to Appreciate My Outer Skin only..   

That wasn't Love, when You told  ME and when you did not... and When you Left the Sentence Unfinished...


You wanted to be Understood .. I wanted to be Listened

You wanted to be Trusted.. I wanted to be Patient..  

You spoke, I spoke .. None listened.. 

You wanted to Win, I wanted to Lose..

Neither You Won Nor I Lost..

Your plush Rainbow dreams had no place for my  Rough and Bumpy wishes..

What kind of Love it was, when You Couldn't sense the Pain behind my Laughter.. 


That wasn't Love.. and I was well aware of that.. still wanted to sail along with the waves...

That wasn't Love.. I could see the barren land beneath the flower beds ... I could see the pronged thorns crawling around ...

That wasn't Love... I could sense the shriveled and artificial  words .. 

That wasn't Love ... Those Old Words... have lost their warmth and freshness ..

What kind of Love was Yours that it's Heat never would have been able to Melt my Heart.. 



That wasn't Love .. Yes I knew that.. yet wanted to let myself get wet in the shower of  emotions and impulses... 

That wasn't Love... That wasn't Love… That was a  Pretense  of  Love…  

  

4 comments:

Namisha Sharma said...

too good

Arun(chinnu) said...

super cool one....

Bhavana Lalwani said...

Thanks Namisha and Arun.

RAJANIKANT MISHRA said...

this really is good material to revisist upon. do revisit and rewrite. its going to be really good one.